Iyanya reunites with D’tunes
About a year ago, popular music producer and
hit-maker, Adesanya Doyinsola, also known as
D’Tunes parted ways with pop singer Iyanya and
his record label, Made Men Music Group, after
working with the label for over three years.
While Iyanya went on to build an empire at
MMMG with his partner, Ubi Franklin, D’tunes set
up a record label of his own called Difference
Entertainment where he signed the wave-making
artiste, Sean Tizzle.
Saturday Beats gathered that Iyanya is back in the
studio with D’tunes to produce his third studio
D’tunes was the brain behind Iyanya’s smash hit,
‘Kukere’ and other songs on his second album
titled Desire which was released in 2013.
The producer who is also working on his debut
album that would be released in 2015 was
recently quoted to have said, “I’m working on
Sean Tizzle’s ‘one Africa project’ and my good
friend, Iyanya’s new album, we’ve been in the
studio twice now and we are cooking something
special and ground-breaking by God’s grace.”
- I HAVE RECORDED OVER 80 SONGS – REEKADO BANKS
- Jarule, Ashanti Arrive Nigeria For Bovi man on fire
- I made MI popular –Kelly Hansome
- Top 5 Reasons Why P-Square Is Still At The Top of The Charts
- How I Was Embarrased By D’banj – Fuji Star, Pasuma
- Iyanya finally parts ways with Ubi Franklin as he signs with new management
You must log in to post a comment.