How Yinka Ayefele’s father died after birthday celebration
Late Pa Ayefele, fondly called Baba Teacher, died
on Sunday, Ocotber 12 in the midst of his 76th
birthday celebration. Photo: Yinka Ayefele
Award winning gospel musician, Yinka Ayefele
has lost his father, High Chief Joshua Taiwo
Late Pa Ayefele, who was fondly called Baba
Teacher, died on Sunday, Ocotber 12 in the midst
of his 76th birthday celebration.
Confirming the story, Yinka Ayefele, hisn most
prominent child, uploaded his late father’s picture
on his Blackberry, with the caption: ‘My Dad is
Gone, High Chief J.T Ayefele. Baami, *tears*’.
NET gathered that the late Ekiti chief was hale and
hearty weeks and days before his birthday event,
only informing his children of his desire to
celebrate his birthday which they considered
quite unusual due to his quiet manner of
celebrating through the years.
Ayefele, while reacting to what he described the
‘shocking news,’ said: ‘I was there with him at Ipoti
Ekiti to celebrate with him, he even saw me off
when I was leaving and I left but was surprised to
hear few minutes after I left of his demise.’
The late Pa Ayefele had earlier held a birthday
thanksgiving service at the Anglican Church, Ipoti
Born in 1938, the late Joshua Ayefele was an
educationist and community leader in his native
Ipoti Ekiti until his demise yesterday.
- I made MI popular –Kelly Hansome
- Building collapse: T.B. Joshua, contractor face coroner Nov 5
- Synagogue: Joshua fails to appear before coroner
- Nollywood Actress Mujidat Taiwo Celebrates Her Birthday With Her New Movie Location Photos
- MY RELATIONSHIP WITH SOTAYO – KAYODE ADEBAYO
- Kanye West Takes Kim Kardashian On Surprise Birthday Getaway To Hawaii — Pic
You must log in to post a comment.